These regulations define the rules for making purchases in an online store operated by the Seller at the address: www.biblespa.com
The seller is Dorota Mayer-Gawron running a business under the name DAYENU Dorota Mayer-Gawron with its registered office at ul. Westerplatte 12 / 4a, NIP 553-229-42-17, REGON 361618453.
Contact with the seller can be obtained by using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0048 – 512 288 620.
1. Regulations – these regulations. In the scope of services provided electronically, the regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
2. Client (Buyer) – a natural person who is at least 13 years old, but if the person is 18 years of age, the consent of its statutory representative, as well as a legal person, and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, whose specific provisions provide legal capacity to a User who has made an Order as part of the Store or has a Sales Agreement.
3. Product – a movable item that the Customer can buy in the Store, listed and described on the website of the Online Store.
4. Sales Agreement – a sales agreement for the Product within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller in the Client using means of remote communication (including by phone).
5. Shop – internet service available at: www.biblespa.com through which the customer can buy the product.
6. Contract page – Seller and Customer.
7. Store’s website – every page and sub-page located at the following address: www.biblespa.com
8. Order – Customer’s declaration of intent, specifying clearly the type and quantity of products, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement through the Store.
10. User – an Internet user using the Store who purchases or intends to purchase goods presented by the Seller via the Store.
1. The condition for placing an Order in the Store by the Customer is to read these Regulations and accept its provisions during the implementation of the Order.
2. The store conducts retail sales via the Internet. The customer may use the Store via devices communicating with the Internet (computer, telephone) using an internet browser.
3. The Seller shall not be liable for any damage caused by providing false, obsolete or incomplete data by the Customer and non-compliance of the Customer with the terms of the regulations. The data provided by the Customer may not violate the provisions of the currently applicable law as well as personal rights and rights of third parties.
4. The Seller shall not be liable for incorrect, including inconsistent with the Regulations, manner of using the Store by the Customer and the resulting consequences.
5. The User is obliged not to disclose to third parties his login and password, used to log in to the Store.
1. All prices listed on the Store’s Website are gross prices, given in USD (including valid TAX). The prices given do not include shipping costs.
2. Orders are accepted by the Store Website only electronically, by completing the order form.
3. Orders placed via the Store Website can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round, subject to technical breaks.
4. The order is effective if the customer correctly completes the order form and correctly provides the contact details, including the exact address to which the product is to be sent, and the telephone number and e-mail address.
5. In the event that the data provided are not complete, the Seller will contact the Customer to complete them. If contact with the customer is not possible, the seller has the right to cancel the order.
6. The customer may use the option of storing his data through the system, in order to facilitate the process of submitting the next Order. For this purpose, the customer should provide the username and password necessary to access his account. The customer login is the e-mail address provided by him. The password is a sequence of characters determined by the customer. The Customer’s password is not known to the Seller and the Customer is obliged to keep it secret and protect against unauthorized access by third parties.
7. After the Customer submits an effective Order, he will receive an automatic response from the store confirming the acceptance of the Order. The contract is concluded when the Seller informs the Customer about the acceptance of the order.
8. The time of commencement of the order takes place on the day the payment is credited to the bank account of the Seller in the case of payment by bank transfer. The maximum delivery time is 10 business days.
Shipping costs and time
1. The product is sent to the address indicated in the order form. The Seller shall inform the Customer immediately about the incorrectly completed order form, which prevents shipment or may delay it.
2. The product is delivered via Polish Post (the cost of packaging has been added to the price of the parcel) the customer is required to indicate what cost of the shipment he wants to incur (priority, courier). There is also a possibility of personal collection of the Product at the Seller’s place of business in Kraków, Basztowa 4/4.
3. The product is delivered in accordance with the date given for each product on the Store Website. When choosing a payment option by bank transfer, the time of posting the payment on the Seller’s bank account (usually 1-2 business days) should be added until the time specified on the Store Website.
4. The Customer is charged for the delivery costs specified in the delivery price list located on the Store Website. The amount of fees depends on the type of transport, the method of payment and the size of the Product.
5. The Seller reserves the right to change the prices and the amount of delivery costs, in particular in the event of a change in the price lists of services provided by the entities performing the delivery. This provision does not apply to orders already carried out.
Payment for the ordered product can take place:
a) through the payment system
b) by bank transfer – to the Seller’s bank account
DAYENU Dorota Mayer-Gawron
BZWBK 93 1090 2053 0000 0001 3164 5873
If there is no payment to the bank account of the Seller within 7 days from the date of placing the Order, the Seller reserves the right to cancel the Order without informing the Customer of this fact.
Collection of goods
1. Deliveries are carried out on the territory of the Republic of Poland and the European Union. The terms of retail sale and dispatch of goods abroad will be agreed individually with the client.
2. Before collecting the parcel from the Post Office or from the courier, the Customer should check that the packaging has not been damaged during transport. In particular, pay attention to the condition of tapes or seals affixed to the parcel. In case the package bears signs of damage, or when the tapes (seals) are broken, the customer should not accept the parcel and make a damage report in the presence of the courier or Polish Post employee and immediately contact the seller to clarify the matter. Failure to identify any irregularities in the quantitative or qualitative status of the parcel upon receipt may have a negative impact on the result of the Customer’s claims for damage or robbery during transport.
Withdrawal from the contract
1. The Customer has the right to withdraw from the Agreement without giving a reason by submitting an appropriate statement in writing within a deadline of 14 days from the date of delivery by the Customer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Customer. This right is due pursuant to art. 27 of the Act on the protection of consumer rights.
2. In order to withdraw from the contract, the Customer informs the Seller of his decision to withdraw from this contract by way of an unambiguous statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail) to DAYENU address Dorota Mayer-Gawron, Basztowa 4/4, 31-134 Kraków. The Customer may use the model withdrawal form indicated by the Seller, but it is not mandatory. To keep the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for the client to send information regarding the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
3. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Contract is considered null and void. What the parties have rendered is returned unchanged. The customer is only liable for a reduction in the value of things resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of things. If the customer received the item in connection with the contract, the return of the item should take place immediately, not later than fourteen days from the day on which the customer informed the seller about the withdrawal from the contract to the address DAYENU Dorota Mayer-Gawron, Basztowa 4/4, 31-134 Kraków .
4. The product returned in the mode referred to in paragraph 3 of this paragraph, shall be accepted only and exclusively if it is sent back completely complete, will not be damaged and will not bear the signs of use, demonstrating a different use of the Product, than for the purpose of its verification. In the case of exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract, the Customer should return the Product at his own cost to the address of the Seller: DAYEN Dorota Mayer-Gawron, Basztowa 4/4, 31-134 Kraków. The deadline is met if the customer sends back the item before the deadline of 14 days. For the return shipment, attach a written statement on withdrawal from the Agreement and mark the shipment with the word “RETURN”.
5. In the event of withdrawal from the agreement, the Seller shall return to the Customer all payments received from the Customer, except for the cost of delivering the goods, in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller was informed about the Seller’s right to withdraw from the contract. The Seller shall make the payment refund using the same payment methods as were used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer explicitly agreed to a different solution;
6. In any case, the Customer will not incur any fees in connection with this refund. The seller may withhold the return of the payment until receiving the item or until the delivery of the proof of its return to the seller, depending on which event occurs first.
7. In the case of a prepayment made by the Customer, the Seller is obliged to return the price along with statutory interest calculated from the date of prepayment.
8. The right to withdraw from the contract is not payable to the Customer in respect of contracts:
a) for the provision of services, if the Seller has fully provided the service with the express consent of the Customer who was informed before the provision that he would lose his right to withdraw from the contract after the entrepreneur’s performance;
b) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller has no control and which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract;
c) in which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the customer’s specification or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
d) in which the subject of the service are items which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things;
e) in which the Customer explicitly demanded that the entrepreneur come to him for urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those whose performance the consumer demanded, or supplies things other than spare parts necessary to perform the repair or maintenance, the right to withdraw from the contract is entitled to the consumer in respect of additional services or items;
f) in which the object of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
g) for delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of a subscription agreement;
h) concluded through a public auction;
i) for delivery of digital content that is not stored on a tangible medium, if the fulfillment of the service started with the express consent of the customer before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about losing it
1. The seller is obliged to provide the customer with items without defects. The Customer may submit complaints to the Seller regarding the Contract if the Product has defects or legal rights.
2. If the Product received has defects, the Product complained about, including the Client’s written statement specifying the Customer’s name, address, e-mail address, proof of purchase, type of defect and expectations regarding the methods of fulfilling the Seller’s obligations should be sent back to the Seller’s address at the Seller’s cost: DAYENU Dorota Mayer-Gawron, Basztowa 4/4, 31-134 Krakow
3. The seller may refuse to recognize the complaint if, despite the request for supplementation, the data indicated by the customer will not be sufficient to consider the complaint, including the determination of the contract, which the complaint concerns or data enabling contact with the customer.
4. The repaired or replaced Product will be sent back to the Customer at the expense of the Seller.
5. The complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of a correctly filed complaint.
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act on the protection of consumer rights, on the protection of personal data and the Civil Code are applicable.
2. The buyer who is a consumer has the opportunity to use the out-of-court way to resolve complaints and claim against the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection. Information on how to access the above mentioned mode and procedures for resolving disputes, can be found at the following address: http://www.uokik.gov.pl, in the tab “Settlement of consumer disputes”.
3. Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the execution of contracts concluded between the Seller and Customers will be considered by the competent court according to property and local jurisdiction in accordance with the provisions of the Act of November 19, 1964 Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws of 1964 No. 43 , item 296 with later amendments).
4. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to these Regulations with the provison that the Contracts concluded prior to the amendment of the Regulations shall apply the version of the Regulations in force at the time of placing the Order by the Customer.
5. These regulations were updated on December 24, 2014.